Credit Card Security
Xcite Books use Paypal to clear your payment. All credit card numbers are encrypted using 256 bit (SSL) encryption.
If you would prefer to place your order by telephone or by post, then please contact customer services. Our telephone number is 0207 858 1024.
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases. However, if you wish to exchange or return an item please do so within 7 days in a saleable condition. Books must be in mint condition.
P&P and returns postage are direct costs and we regret that they cannot be refunded.
Your book order will be despatched the day we receive your order (before 5pm) and take no more than 3 days to reach you (Standard delivery - UK).
Sex toys take 5-7 days for delivery.
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been despatched. Next-Day and International customers will also receive details of reference or tracking numbers depending on the service requested.
We take great care to ensure that we are always in-stock of all items. In the unlikely event that we are out of stock, we will contact you within 24 hours.
If you would like to send an email then please click here .
Alternatively, you can call customer services on 0207 858 1024.
Conditions of Sale
1. In these conditions of sale 'the company' means Accent Press Ltd.
2. These conditions shall apply to all orders received and accepted unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the Company. The giving of an order by the customer constitutes acceptance of these terms.
3. The ownership of the goods passes to the customer upon payment of the goods in full by the customer.
4. Claims in respect of goods damaged in transit or shortages must be notified to the Company within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
5. Claims for non-delivery of goods must be received by the Company within 14 days of the date of the order.
6. Product specifications and pricing are subject to change. Product images are intended as a guide only.
7. The contract shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.